I thank God for this opportunity! It’s with great joy I write this. All glory goes to Him. Thank you gaillovesgod, for nominating me. God bless you richly! The greatness in you is so much. I love your blog, I love how you ascribe all glory to God in your writings. You are so ‘Kingdom’ minded and it’s great! Guys! Go check her blog (gaillovesgod) out and you’ll know what I’m talking about. I love you! Thanks again.
So here are the rules and what the Liebster Award is about…
Liebster Award: The Liebster Award is an award for new bloggers and those with few or small followers. It’s an way of giving new bloggers some recognition and encouragement for the hard work.
●Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog and put in a graphic of the award.
●Answer the questions provided and share some facts about yourself.
●Nominate others and share your post with them so they can accept their award.
My answers to gaillovesgod’s questions
1. What Movies have you watched lately? I don’t really watch movies but I remember I watched war room in summer!
2. Do you have any favorite songs right now? Yes! Yes!
God almighty by Maranda Curtis: https://youtu.be/EuNkTdqcl4o
Great are you Lord: https://youtu.be/0D0QB75FKOs
So will I https://youtu.be/RwYuKlbk6BQ
and many more. I love music.
3. What is the theme/purpose of your blog? It’s to encourage people to be their best and be positive in life. To remind us of the little things which when done and not overlooked, will go a long way in making us a better version of ourselves.
4. Where in the world do you live? Tambov, Russia currently
5. Where were you when you met Jesus? My motherland, Ghana
6. What do you like about blogging? It communicates my thoughts and gives me some sort of fulfilment. It makes me reach people I don’t see.
7. Who’s one of your favorite bible characters? Paul! I love Paul. He was so dead to the flesh. So the life of Christ could easily flow through Him. John 12:24 says Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. John 12:24
Some Facts about Sandra
●I love & admire myself so much! I love people too. I love helping people. I love strong women. I love entrepreneurs. I love authentic people. I love women who are beautiful within. I love hones sincere people!
●When I see the good in people, my first reaction is to appreciate it or compliment them unlike many other people especially women whose first reaction would be jealousy/envy. I thank God for this about me.
●I love music so much. I am a growing worship leader at the church where I am now.
●I’m happy about the woman I am now and more happy about the woman I’m growing into even single day. Thank God .
● I desire God so much! I want Him so much! He is the only one who makes me complete, He’s the only one who satisfies my soul. I love His spiritual gifts upon my life, His anointing! I thank Him.
●I love my flexibility! I love that I’m willing to grow to be my best in life!
●I love my entrepreneurial mindset!
Living what you love
Questions for my nominees
●What are 3 things do you do that give you some sort of fulfilment?
●Why do you blog?
●Mention at most 3 things you admire about yourself.
●What’s your favourite verse in the Christian bible? (If you’re a christian)
●If you were invited for a talk on any subject at all. What would you talk about? And why?
●How did you receive Christ and where ? (if you’re a christian)
●Which renowned(internationally) person do you in a way look up to now? And why?
Congratulations to the nominees! Please it’s not obligatory to participate. If you do, No rush! Do it when and how you want! It’s your blog! And your Award! I look forward to reading!💕💕💕💕